Tuesday, October 14, 2008

WOW!!

WOW! Well I know I have not updated this blog in quite some time, but the traveling and college has just kept me running; but I am not complaining, I couldn't be happier! God has blessed in allowing me to become a full-time evangelist with Bible Truth Music and I am learning so much and growing at Virginia Baptist College and there are so many great friends there. Opportunities are opening up like I never imagined: traveling, preaching and singing all over the country, making recordings, it has just been amazing! I have learned that when you give up your own plans, ambitions, and agenda and let God work His plan, things turn out so much better! At first it may seem hard to just give up what you think is the best plan for your life, it's hard to let go of the control of your life, but trust me once you do and you tell God "take me and use me, work YOUR plan in my life" you will be amazed at just what He has in store for you. "Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding, abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us."- Ephesians 3:20